Thursday, June 20, 2013

Moviestarplanet hacker the dolly



HACKER!

Watch Out For This Hacker Dolly. She has a clever sneaky way of trying to hack you.
Basically she asks how much money you got.I lied I had $10.000 to see what she was trying to do. Then she tells you to log on her Moviestarplanet character and change the password to what YOUR moviestarplanet character password  so you can have the account for ever. DONT FALL FOR THIS EVER!
Laurens email address recieves a mail saying your password. She will hack your account and spend your money and send clothes to her account. 
This is how Laurens display looks. She is VIP Judge+Celeb, Level 7. I didnt show how she looks because she changes her clothes a lot. And also she has all of theese accounts and she does these things to get u to give her ur account then she deletes all the messages and her account and makes another one for her scam so yea just wanna let u know what she does. And now u know how to put a STOP to HACKERS!
           Thanks snowlove77 
p.s. friend me with that username snowlove77 thats my username for usa msp. thx bye bloggers!

5 comments:

  1. Hi my user is beans23678 and I got hacked by dolly. She changed my password and email some sneaky way. I never went to a chat room or anything lately. Please help me if you know a way how to get it back, like a hack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am so sorry i never saw ur post umm i dont kno how to get it back but u can send msp a email saying that they hacked you and send a forgot pass to ur email that should help i done it before and if u want to add me im snowlove77on Usa and my uk is rabbit667 or !GOTHGUY! (WHICH IS THE HIGHEST LVL) Anyway thats all i can think of bye :)

      Delete
  2. The hackers probably hack into your email, click forgot password and type in the email they hacked. Then they receive the mail, and log in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi im gabi and my user is gabriela387 but i didn't get hacked by the dolly but some other girl and she changed my pass!!!!i am soooo mad at her!!!

    ReplyDelete